Saturday, September 27, 2008

ALLERGAROO-All Natural Ready Made Dishes


I cannot tell you enough how great the GF Cooking Expo was-Great Job JEN! Another of my favorite vendors was ALLERGAROO http://www.allergaroo.com/ This awesome company was founded by Tabor, a mother of 2 children with multiple food allergies. The products are free of the 8 most common food allergens: wheat/gluten, milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish and shellfish.

Each 8 oz. package of Chili Mac, Spyglass Noodles and Spaghetti are microwave ready. I tried the Chili Mac and it was fantastic. These ready to take meals would be great for on -the- go people, travel, and quick after school meals. I highly recommend them.

Tabor said that they are available at some Jewel Stores in the Chicagoland area. For more information call her at 314-256-1433 or email her at info@allergaroo.com

1 comment:

prwhiz said...

Lori...I saw you post that mentioned Allergaroo, which is my client. I handle PR for a few allergy friendly and gluten free foods companies as well as a some organic/natural foods companies. I'd love to reach out to yo9u from time to time with news/products about my clients. Can you provide me an email address, a street address and contact phone number (for shipping)? Thanks so much.